Astroturf installed at Fresno Christian School’s Deran Koligian Stadium in Fresno, CA by Sports Construction Management!
For more information on artificial turf athletic field construction please visit:
About Fresno Christian School’s:
The mission of Fresno Christian Schools is to equip young people for life and service for Jesus Christ through biblical foundations, Christ-like character development, and academic preparation in partnership with the home and local church.
The Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is the basis for teaching the faith, giving direction to one’s life, and training a person in right living. (II Timothy 3:16)
Therefore, on this basis the philosophy of Fresno Christian Schools is grounded in the following beliefs:
- The home, church and school should complement each other in promoting the student’s spiritual, academic, moral, psycho-social and physical growth.
- At school, the teacher represents the extension of authority and discipline as an agent of the parent.
- God has given differing abilities to each student. It is the teacher’s responsibility to challenge each student according to this ability and seek to develop the student’s full potential.
- The student’s home, church and school experiences and training should be a preparation for a life of fellowship with God and of service to others.
- Students should be encouraged to become spiritually mature and grow into Christ-likeness.
- Learning involves interaction between people, and that a well-rounded education involves exposure to a variety of cultures, ideas, and issues, all of which are to be interpreted by the light of God’s Word.
- Every teacher should participate in professional growth for the purpose of improving the program of the school while fulfilling its mission.