SCM’s Astroturf artificial turf install at Alta Loma High School in Rancho Cucamunga, Ca is simply outstanding. The field looks and play fantastic and will well serve the ALHS community for years to come. The 2016 season is complete but the field facility is always ready for play and provides long-lasting durability for football and soccer and uses.
More information from the Daily Bulletin:
The new facility includes:
• Football, soccer and track stadium with synthetic turf, track material and stadium lighting.
• 5,000 seat bleacher capacity (3000 home and 2000 visitor)
• 1,600 square feet. of concession area serving both home and visitor sides
• Home and visitor team rooms with restrooms in each
• Separate spectator restrooms accommodating specified capacities
• 1,000 square feet. of storage for track and field and other athletic equipment
• New 25 meter competitive pool facility accommodating competitive swim and polo events with stadium lighting
• 2,000 square feet. equipment building
• (2) separate single accommodation restroom facilities at pool deck level
• Built-in spectator bleachers with +/- 200 capacity and room adjacent to pool for additional portable bleachers
• Large plaza area adjacent to pool facility and stadium entrance for formal and informal gathering and events
• New junior varsity baseball fields
• New varsity softball field with dugouts, bull pens and batting cage
• New junior varsity softball practice field
-Courtesy of GO Architects, Inc.