Hart County HS Synthetic Turf Sports Field
SCM’s synthetic turf sports field project at Hart County High School in Hartwell, GA is near completion and looking outstanding. Utilizing AstroTurf’s 3D3 52 synthetic turf products the cutting edge field looks and plays outstanding.
For more information on synthetic turf athletic fields by SCM:
Sports Construction Management
About AstroTurf’s 3D3 Series Synthetic Turf:
The 3D Series is AstroTurf’s most popular product line.
The 3D Series adds a RootZone® to basic infilled turf systems. The RootZone, a texturized layer of fibers that draw down to encapsulate infill, results in minimal rubber splash, better shock absorbency, and less infill migration than basic systems. The RootZone improves safety, playability, and durability, making 3D systems the top choice for athletes and field owners alike. Importantly, independently funded research by Michigan State University has shown the RootZone to reduce torque transmitted to lower extremities.
Other System Highlights:
- Manufactured with unmatched quality controls
- 3D Decade systems available with ten year, non-prorated warranties
- Multi-ply primary backing system for dimensional stability
- Polyurethane secondary backing system featuring optional soy-based BioCel™ technology
- Available with a range of infill options